Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Good Night to me

I am sort of "taking the night off" and going to bed early.  I didn't sleep well last night so today I am tired.  My wayward disk is slightly better, but another day off my feet is yet in order, so that is what I am going to order myself to do and give my bad disk another rest period.

I did very little today.  There are a few dirty dishes in the sink and cloths waiting to be washed.  They will wait.  The world will not stop spinning because I have a dirty plate and a pieces of flatware unattended.  That's just the way things are for the moment.



Good Night to me.  May it be better than last night.+++

END

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Greetings Mabel,

Sounds like you are having a rough time with your back again. I feel for you, mine is much worse and does not show any signs of improving. The weather is not helping any either. We are pouring down rain this morning. I was up at 3am as the pain would not let me lay still.

I fired the kiln yesterday and as you will see on facebook there are a few disappointments but that is life. Fix what I can and re-make what I can't, life goes on, LOL.

Hope you are feeling much better when you awake this morning.

Blessings, Alice