Monday, November 7, 2011

GUARDIAN ANGEL, WATCH OVER ME.....a little song



 NO EVIL SHALL BEFALL YOU,
NOR SHALL AFFLICTION
COME NEAR YOUR TENT
FOR TO HIS HIS ANGELS
HE HAS GIVEN COMMAND
ABOUT YOU,
THAT THEY GUARD YOU
IN ALL YOUR WAYS.
Ps 90: 10-11


HAVE YOU TALKED
TO YOUR ANGEL TODAY..
YESTERDAY..ANY DAY?

If you read your Bible you have read about the Angels.  The Angel Gabriel was sent to Mary to announce the Immaculate Conception and also to tell her of the impending birth to Elizabeth, who was barren.  The Angels gave comfort to Jesus in His hours of agony.  Something to read: Luke 1: 46-55.  Theses verses are also known as the Magnificat.  Not only is the Magnificat a very importent part of the gospels, it is pure poetry of the highest caliber.  Please take the time to read it.


I got a couple of frozen Salmon steaks out of the freezer to thaw out.  That will be lunch tomorrow with one left over.  I don't know how good Salmon steaks are for a diet, but I need a change from what I have been eating.

Tomorrow-Tuesday-is supposed to be around 74 degrees and then a cooling off period to follow, with perhaps a hard frost.  Maybe I can take my patio table apart and use it for something else.  It depends on my level of ambition.

END




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Greetings Mabel!!

Angels are a wonderful thing. They do indeed watch over us. I know of numerous occasions where my guardian angels interceded on my behalf and protected me. :-)

Wish I could eat fish and seafood but deathly allergic to both. I think we will have soup tonight. Something quick as I have my support group meeting and will have to fly out of here in a hurry after we eat.

It is rainy on and off here today and the temperature is starting to drop.

Have a blessed day!
Alice