Tuesday, November 29, 2011


FOR THE FIRST WEEK OF ADVENT
LIGHT ONE CANDLE
USE EXTREME CARE AND CAUTION
WITH LIGHTED CANDLES


This is an "off" day for me.  I kept falling asleep on the couch even though I had plenty of rest and slept late.  Maybe it is the weather...blame it on something, right?   We have had lots of rain and the Ohio is backing up into the "bottoms" or low lands along the river...and we had our first "snow" this morning.  It didn't stick because the ground is so saturated.

The deer are coming up out of the bottoms at night now, because they are being flooded out and are seeking higher ground .  There have been several deer related accidents and one death of a young driver last week.  That's why I don't care to drive at night when the deer are on the move.

I went to the eye Dr. this afternoon.  I go every 3 months.  I have glaucoma, the early stages of cataracts and the early stages of mac. degeneration.  Maybe that's why I got so sleepy after I got home.  By the way, my test were better than the last time and the Dr. was pleased...so was I.
.
I really have nothing to write about this eve.  I was going to make some home-made bread, but was too lazy to get started.
I hope to give it a go tomorrow... and maybe some more cookies.

Also, I hope to do some research on inner divinity..no, not the candy kind, but the inner divinity that we are all born with, as well as the inner light of the spirit.

So I am winding down early tonight and going to bed early, too...or earlier than usual.  "Into your hands, O Lord, I commit my spirit."

END

No comments: