Friday, February 10, 2012

C-O-L-D


I told you it was coming-cold weather.  It was a cloudy, windy, cold Friday.  More of the same for tomorrow and it spitting snow.  Now there is a four letter word that I don't like: s-n-o-w.  Sunday is going to be cold. also.  So, when I go out the door Sunday morning I will freeze my nose off: another four letter word!  Well, darn, I am just spouting a lot of four letter words here!  N-o-s-e, c-o-l-d, and d-a-r-n!  I think I'm on a  r-o-l-l here.  OK, I well s-t-o-p.

I burned my steak and smoked up the kitchen.  It didn't hurt the flavor, though.  I finished all the spaghetti so now I have to think about and cook something else.

I did make it to the Salvation Army with some things, but I came right back home where it is warm.  I still have things to go, but not for a few days or in warmer weather.  I have that little Edenpur heater running flat out trying to supplement the furnace.

Otherwise, there just isn't much to "write home about."

"CAN A MAN BE RIGHTEOUS
AS AGAINST GOD?
CAN A MAN BE MORTAL
AGAINST HIS MAKER?"

Job 4: 17


END


No comments: