Saturday, February 4, 2012

FREEDOM TO WORSHIP

Everything is about the Super Bowl tomorrow in Indy.  I guess, if I were a football fanatic I would be cheering for the NY Giants.  Some one has to win, so it might as well be the NY Giants.

It's been raining and misty most of the day.  The temps are moderate, more like spring time, but not.  Winter has not arrived-just late.  I am sure we are in for at lest one surprise.  I know some people are starting some of thier seeds now.  I think I will wait until mid-March.  I still have not decided if I will put in a garden, but tomatoes are a "must have."  There isn't much to write about, so I won't make a big effort to come up with something.

"FOR THE EYES OF THE LORD
ARE OVER THE RIGHTEOUS
AND HIS EARS ARE OPEN
UNTO THEIR PRAYERS,
BUT THE FACE OF THE LORD
IS AGAINST THEM
THAT DO EVIL."

1 Peter 3:12

While I know that there are those that hate religion or anything that has to do with God-Christ, but this is my post and I am free to write what I wish and believe in.  So far, we are still a free nation and cont. to have freedom of the press.  God bless America and all who seek to worship without fear of retaliation, be it verbal, physical or psychological.  YES!

END





No comments: