Monday, February 27, 2012

A crown of spaghetti

OK, I did it.  I didn't mean to do it, but it was the funnest thing I  have seen all week.  I took a dish of leftover spaghetti out to the "next door dogs."  Just as I was about to drop the spaghetti over the fence...the Brown Lab rushed in and got a head full of spaghetti.  I couldn't help but laugh.  The poor dog was crowned with a head full of spaghetti strands.  And then it became even funnier.  Have you ever seen a dog slurp-suck up a strand of spaghetti? I just hope the people next door don't figure out why their Choccolate Lab was wearing a spaghetti sauce hat.  But...it was just too halarious!  Poor dog!

Not a very busy day and I wasn't looking for things to do.  Tomorrow I do have an appointment with the eye doctor to check on my gluacoma and I will probably have a lot of tests done that are due about every six months. So, I will be obedient and go get the works done and over with.  It will be a boring afternoon, but after that I may go somewhere to eat.  Then I won't have to wash dishes!  Or cook! 

Yesterday I burned the sweet potatoes nicley and the house still smells like burned food...sigh.  I didn't pay attention to what I was doing, but I got the chared stuff cleaned up.  Back to boiled egges: they are easier!

"NOT EVERYONE WHO SAYS TO ME,
"LORD, LORD," SHALL
ENTER THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN:
BUT HE WHO DOES THE WILL
OF MY FATHER IN HEAVEN
SHALL ENTER THE KINGDOM
OF HEAVEN."

Matt.8: 21

END




No comments: