Friday, February 24, 2012

YUM


It's a little chilly.  I cranked up the furnace, turned on the oil filled electric heater and and started the Edenpure, a little giant of a warmer.  Good little Edenpure.  I am finally warm and feel human again.  We didn't get snow, but we enjoyed a day of cold, high winds.  Your right.  I stayed in...close to the heaters.  The wind has settled now, but the temperature is to go down into the twenties.  Tomorrow I may venture out as it warms up in the afternoon.

I did some more odds 'n ends in the house.  I put some pork shoulder blades in the pressure cooker and had one for supper.  They are tender when cooked in the pressure cooker.  I have a desire for sweet potatoes, but don't have any in the house.  I may pick one up while out shopping.  I have two filled saver cards so I can get two quarts of milk for $1.50 each and put one jug into the freezer.  I have done that before, but used up the frozen milk.

When I stay in there just isn't much to write about.  No one cares about how cold it is here when Europe is so much colder.  So...again, I will keep this short.

WHAT HAS BEEN,
THAT WILL BE;
WHAT HAS BEEN DONE,
THAT WILL BE DONE.
NOTHING IS NEW
UNDER THE SUN.

Eccl. 1:9
***
I HAVE SEEN
ALL THINGS
DONE UNDER
THE SUN,
AND BEHOLD,
ALL IS VANITY
AND A CHASE
AFTER WIND.

Eccl. 1: 14

***
END




No comments: