Friday, February 10, 2012

Would You?


Oh well.  I wanted to watch the show "Preppers" last night, but I missed it.  However, I typed in "Preppers" into my search box and it all came up on Utube.  I watched some of it , but I have seen most of it before.  I did find some funny stuff and not so funny stuff and some videos that were just plain crazy.

So, this has been another chilly, inactive day.  I did get to the library to pick up what I had on reserve.  That should keep me busy for a while.  I didn't get to the Salvation Army.  I am still gathering things to go.  If I have not worn or used something-it is going.  I did find the Golden Corral, though!  You know "Man doesn't live by bread alone!"

CAST ALL YOUR CARES
UPON HIM
FOR HE CARES FOR YOU.

1 Peter 5:7
I have a question.

The church-all churches,
are under attack
around the world.
Will you take a stand
for your beliefs...?
Would you?



 END


No comments: