Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I would like to say that I am a fountain of knowledge and wisdom, but I am not.  And there isn't much to write about, either.  So, I took myself out to eat and did very little this day.  Tomorrow, I really should get it together and get a few things done.


I have it in mind to shut the TV off for Lent, but then I wouldn't know all the news that is news.  But...but, when is the news ever good, anyway?

I did go to the garage to see if they could get the CD out of the CD player in the van.  They couldn't.  They told me to take it to the Audio shop and see if they could retrieve it.  So, that is on the agenda tomorrow...and the shopping I didn't get done today.  And yes, I did go to bed before mid-night last eve. so I have no excuse for being lazy today. 

So, this is a short post.  I need some inspiration as well as ambition.  Does anyone have some to spare?

THEN JOB SPOKE AGAIN
 AND SAID,
WHAT HELP YOU GIVE
TO THE POWERLESS,
WHAT STRENGTH
TO THE FEEBLE ARM!


 Job 26: 2-3

As you can see, the computer wants to do what it wants to do.  I am just going to let it be...for tonight.

END


No comments: