Sunday, February 19, 2012

A little posting

OK, what do I post when there is nothing to post.  Nothing. 
I stayed in today.  It is clammy cold and cloudy.  It was supposed to get up to fifty today and the weather man said it did, but he must have been standing directly under a sunbeam.  I wasn't.  It did get into the mid forties, but I don't know how the red line on my thermometer crawled up that high.  My furnace has been running all day and it is still clammy.  Yuk.


I made another big pot of spaghetti this eve.  I just don't know how to cook in small portions so I guess I will freeze some of it.
We are supposed to get a possible light dusting of snow overnight, but the weather man has his hit and miss days.  I know the there is a big storm moving from the south west toward the north east.  This is an unusual direction for a snow storm because they usually come out of the west or north west. We will see what happens and where it goes.  I just don't want it around in the morning.

I started using a sinus de-congestion tablet.  I don't have anything bad yet, but I am going to nip it in the bud, or in this case, the nose, before it gets a grip on my little nares and sinus cavities.

Very little to write about and I know that no one is really all that interested in my stuffy nose...so it is time to quit...right?

TRUST IN THE LORD
WITH ALL YOUR HEART
AND LEAN NOT UNTO;
YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING.
IN ALL YOUR WAYS
ACKNOWLEDGE HIM,
AND HE SHALL DIRECT
YOUR PATHS.

Proberbs 3: 5-6

END





No comments: