Friday, October 15, 2010

Choices

I have all theses dressy tops out and can't decide which one to wear. Yes, I have been sewing and altering today. Rather than take a picture of each top I just laid them out on the bed and took one shot of all of them. And that isn't all of them. If I could lose some weight there would be more to chose from. It a target to aim for...lose weight and enjoy wearing the cloths I have. I don't know what this says about me or America; having too many cloths or too much weight, while so many have nothing to eat or cloths to wear. My guilt.

I wouldn't be going to this big wing ding-dinner if I didn't have a free ticket. I could buy a lot of groceries or gas with a $125.00 dollar ticket. I have everything ready for the event...and remember, it is a charity event. I just need to make up my mind about what to wear. Sigh.

I may not post anything tomorrow night as I expect to get in late and be tired to boot. No one should be too disappointed as hardly anyone reads this blog.

No recipes tonight.

****

TO YOU I LIFT UP MY SOUL

O LORD, MY GOD

IN YOU I TRUST

LET ME NOT BE PUT TO SHAME

LET NOT MY ENEMIES

EXULT OVER ME

****

Psalm 24

****

END

No comments: