Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Weather or not


Today the news was all about weather. We got rain. We had nearly an inch of rain. The weatherman said it wasn't a "drought buster," but it helped. There has been very little rain in this area since July. Long time, no see- rain.
Not much else going on. I am still trying to stay off my feet and let the slipped disk slip back to where it belongs. I took a 1/2 pain pill and that made me pretty sleepy. If I had taken a whole one I would probably be sleeping under the table. That wouldn't be good!
Because I have not been out and about with my little camera I downloaded a nice picture from the Internet and hope you enjoy it.
****
GOD SHALL BE MY HOPE
MY GUIDE
MY LANTERN
AT MY FEET
*
William Shakespeare
*
The patient man shows much good sense
but the quick-tempered man
displays folly at its height.
****
Proverbs 14:29
****
END

No comments: