Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Shredding

Today I have been shredding old documents, old canceled checks and any old mail I can find. I have done this before, but now I am also getting rid of any old work related papers and documents. After all , I am retired and don't need all this paper work any more. I have a file cabinet to go through and a few boxes of old mail to put into the shredder. Good bye to all that paper clutter..going...going.
I stayed in today just to do this little de-cluttering. I may go out tomorrow if the guy from At&t gets here early and gets done with putting the satellite dish up a pole. Nope, not a flag up a pole, just a dish above the tree level. I really want to go to the library, but will probably be in a "hurry up and wait" mode.
So, that has been the gist of my day; making paper messes in the living room.
****
A Little candle
It takes no special talent
Makes no difference who you are
to light a little candle
That outshines the brightest star
*
It doesn't call for sacrifice
To provide a little light
That might be the ray of hope
For someone through the night
*
So light up your little candle
No matter how small the flame
You might just get the feeling
That even you are not the same
*
Clarence Bertrum Dennison
****
BY GRACE YOU HAVE
YOU HAVE BEEN SAVED
THROUGH FAITH:
AND THIS IS NOT
OF YOUR OWN DOING
IT IS A GIFT OF GOD.
****
Eph. 2:8
This has been a short post. I may try a little harder tomorrow eve. Ah, lazy me.
END

No comments: