Friday, October 29, 2010

Nota

Nota thing going on or to wright about. I was out a short time this afternoon, but not for long. I want to go shopping, but don't want to fight the crowds or traffic. What I want is Nestles Coffee Creamer because I am almost out of it. I really don't want/need much more.
I still do not have the router for AT&T Internet. They took it to the wrong house, which is empty, next door. I won't get it before Monday.
It did get down into the low, low 30's last night and will again tonight. I still haven't turned the heat on. I did turn on the electric heater in the bathroom for a little bit. After tonight it is supposed to warm up a little bit.
I am holding out for as long as I can with heat.
*
KEEP UP YOUR KINDNESS
TOWARD YOUR FRIENDS,
YOUR JUST DEFENSE
OF THE UPRIGHT OF HEART
****
Psalm 35:11
****
TRUST
O, STRIVE NOT AFTER THE WIND
IT WILL ELUDE YOUR GRASP
SEEK NOT TO LEARN THE-WHY
DON'T EVEN ASK
*
LIKE A LITTLE CHILD
WALK BY THE MASTER'S SIDE
HE KNOW YOUR ENTIRE WAY
WHATEVER MAY BE TIDE
*
by Lucile M. Campbell
*
END

No comments: