Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Shell Games

Mine hurts.
Tomorrow I go to the dentist to repair the tooth that lost the filling. Not too happy about that as I can hardly navigate at the present. I guess I will have to take pain medicine before I go and probably when I get home.


Not very happy with AT&T either. I have to set up my own Gateway router and DVR which will require me to bend and lift. What happened to customer service? The components are supposed to come by FedEx. That makes me FedUp. I am only switching over because Insight raised the price of Internet, actually they more than doubled it.Next year AT&t will probably do the same. It is all a shell game.
****
WISDOM BUILD HER HOUSE
BUT FOLLY TEARS HER DOWN
WITH HER OWN HANDS
*
Probverbs 14;1
*
This Day
*
Yesterday is gone
Tomorrow is yet to be
I must live my life
in this days reality
*
by Mickey Meyere Matthewson
*
END
Read the following blog site.
It is worth reading.

No comments: