Thursday, October 7, 2010

COMPUTER


Today I spent a lot of time installing a new security disk and a disk to get rid of problems.. Anytime you add or take away something it changes something in your computer; sometimes for the betterment and sometimes not. I am still trying to work out the bugs, such as the presentation of the page and print. The page and print size of this very post is half of what it was yesterday and small. You will have to read it as it is for now, because I have other things that need to be done. I did get back a lot of memory, though.

I did go shopping and of course, I forgot a couple items even though I wrote a list. One item I want to have on hand is a box of powdered milk. I looked for raisins, but couldn't find what I wanted. Everything is coming in smaller packages at higher prices. Pumpkins are almost $5.oo apiece. Yes, they will tell you there is a pumpkin shortage. What's next...

I had intended to take my camera with me this afternoon, but forgot to grab it. I wanted to get some fall pictures to post.

*****

...LO,

I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS,

EVEN UNTO

THE END

OF THE WORLD

Matthew

28:20

****

I hope to get the computer into high gear...the way I like it. I won't be able to work with it much untl Sunday....my "day off."
END
P.S. Got most of it corrected.


No comments: