Saturday, May 28, 2011

90-ninty

Ninty-90-what?  I got 90% of my yard work done; I am 90 % sure I don't want to do it tomorrow.  It is supposed to be in the 90's Tomorrow-Sunday.  And you thought summer would never get here. Well, here she comes doing 90 miles an hour. 

I really put in a good day's work and now my arm is killing me.  I think it will be as stiff as a board tomorrow, not that it isn't already pretty stiff.  I rubbed it down with Athricreme, but it is still pretty painful.  But, then that's life.

There is a few things I didn't get done such as pick other people's trash and some triming.  My yard may not look like an English Garden, but it looks OK to me. I tried to mow up close to the fence but DOG still wants to eat the wheels off the mower and is trying to get under the fence to do it.  Mowers are not good for the digestion.

Tomorrow will be a "sit on the front porch" kind of day or better yet, sit in front of the A/C and drink iced tea.

In the AM the signal strenth for cable is very good, to good.  In the eve. it is very low and I keep losing my postings.  So..I will stop right here as I am having trouble with the cable even though I have a new router.



                                                                                                                                                       

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Greetings Mabel,

We are suppose to have another cool rainy day here tomorrow but then look out Monday and the entire week, High 90s every day. I will have to get out at the crack of dawn to do my yard work before the heat starts on Monday.

Yes, the a/c will be running when I come in, LOL. Ice tea sounds pretty good too. :-)

I have some plans in the works regarding the situation here which will leave me coming out on top in the long run. I just have to have some patience but it will come together. I just won't be losing my house even though it is a rental. I love the house and the yard. :-)

Have a good night!
Love, Alice