Tuesday, May 24, 2011

"WAR IS FAILED DEPLOMACY"

"War is failed diplomacy"  Do you know this quote?  That is what it is...failed diplomacy...greed...corruption...failure to lead.

I don't know why Congress and the Senate isn't screaming from the mountain tops about American involvement in the war in Libya..The Afghan War and all the other little small battles going on, and incited in Africa and Asia that no one knows about. 

Congress has not authorized or declared war on Libia, but there we are, bombing the sandlots of East Africa and the stone mountains of Afghanistan.  Why, why?  You don't know and chances are you will never really know.  You only know what you are told.  I will go so far as to say that even Obama doesn't really know.  His strings are being yanked by Corporate America, the Unions, the Military Machine and the big banks of Europe.  The rich get richer and the poorer get poorer and ...or die.

It's 99.9% about oil and access by land or sea, to oil, and the ultimate control of oil.  Oil is power. Big Oil wants to build a pipeline across Afghanistan to transport oil and give nothing for it.  No one(that counts) is really interested in the freedom and liberty for these countries.  You can't change thousands of years of culture and pound democracy into the sands or move the mountains of AfghanistanIt can't be done.  Imperial England couldn't do it, the French couldn't do it, the Russians couldn't do it...and neither can we.  We will and have gone broke, trying..and we are fighting a proxy war for other powers not of our own.  All we can do is send our best and our brightest into the guns of the war machine.

Congress is not standing up...The Senate is not standing up...Obama is not standing up...and shouting from the roof tops...enough is enough!  Put our money and resources in America!  America first!

Aside from my little rant, I went to the Eye Dr. yesterday and he called this afternoon.  I guess my eye pressure is up and I have to take an new eye drop 5 times per day, along with what I am already taking.  As far as I know, no one else in the family has Glaucoma, so I wonder where I got it from.  I guess I will let up on my reading for a while.

I think I found a place to buy Sweet Potato slips.  They are supposed to have some in tomorrow.  If so, that will save some time on planting.

END

No comments: