Saturday, May 21, 2011

OK. I have a new router..  The Handy Dandy Wrecking Crew guys stepped on mine and broke the antenna off.  Insight came today and replaced it and re-programmed my computer.  If something is breakable..a man will break it.  LOA!

I am pretty tired tonight.  I have been out in the yard working with the trimmer.  The humidity takes the starch right out of you.  I was trimming some taller stuff and started getting choked up and coughing.  I had to stop and come in the house, away from the pollen.

Tomorrow I hope to get some gardening done.  I don't know how much I will done as it is so late in the season...and it may rain.

It seems like I just can't get my sleep in.  Too many weeks of stress and worry.  I managed to put up one  mirror yesterday.  There are several pictures to be re-hung.  That will take me a little time as I have to measure and put in some nails or hangers.  And try to stretch my arm.  I will get it done.

I am going to bed early after taking a nap.  I am just tired out.  Maybe on Monday I will be more verbose-wordy.

END

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Greetings Mabel!!

I hope you hand a bill to that wrecking crew for all the damage they have done in the process of making repairs. Don't sound like very good workers to me!!

I have managed to get my garden tilled and potatoes and tomatoes in so far. We are to rain on and off for the next several days so I will have to watch the radar and decide when to get the seeds in. But at least it is finally started!!

I need to get lawns mowed soon. I am grateful my landlord is letting me use his riding lawn mower. I do his yard next door too. It is pretty easy just zipping around on the rider. Then I will get the trimmer and hit the places I can not get in to. But again I need to watch the weather to figure out the best time to hit it.

We had some rain come through last night. Not sure how much but the thunder woke me up.

Hope you have a good day!
Love, Alice