Thursday, April 5, 2012

THE AGONY IN THE GARDEN


I did say I was tired, didn't I.  I slept late  and then went out to do some errands, came home and took a long nap.  I did say I was tired.

I have a few things to do tomorrow, Friday.  I don't intend to do too much.  Just lazy, I guess.

This is intended to be short...like me. 

FOR THIS REASON
I BEND MY KNEES
TO THE FATHER
OF OUR LORD
JESUS CHRIST.

Ephesians. 4: 15

There is more to this verse.  It continues on.  It is an affirmation that we believe in something...someone..far greater than mortal man, flesh and bone, accidental happening or the random conjunction of chemicals, DNA or Genomes.  It is an unsolvable mystery.  You really should read it on your own as it is a rich text.  Besides, you may have a different view or slant on this particular reading.

END



No comments: