Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Pray for America and religious freedom....

OK.  It's Monday again.  It rolls around quickly.  I never have much to write about on a
Monday, but that's all right.  I need time to give my thoughts a little R&R...rest.

At present I am trying to clean and re-arrange the closet.  I have everything pulled out again and sitting in the middle of the room.  That's hazardous to my gen. well being and health, to say the least.

I am finding things that I think will go to the Salvation Army or out in the trash.  The more I get rid of, the easier it is to clean.  Plus it makes more room for more...junk?  No, no, no!

I am getting ready to make some home made bean soup in the crock pot.  The Split Pea Soup was so good.  I have just a little left and will probably finish it tomorrow.  You know that when you make your own soup, you know what goes into the pot, and it is less expensive, too.  There is less trash to put out for pick up and more vitamins and minerals in what you cook from scratch.  And now everyone knows that I love to eat good food.  One of these days I will get real ambititious an put up a recipe or two.

You know, we need good, nutritious food for survival and well being.  We need to stoke the fires that keep us going, productive and active.  And along with nourishment for the body we also need food for the soul to keep our inner divinity alive and growing.  Yes, I do believe we have an inner divinity and that we need to feed this gift...grace...spiritual hunger, on a daily, or at the very least, on a frequent basis.  What we consume we must give back in the essence of Love to the One who makes all things possible. 

When America was a prayerful, reverent, God committed nation, we were a great nation.  As the moral turpitude and spiritual strengths of America diminish, so does the greatness of this country.  Help lift this country up from the mud to her knees, to the up-rightiousness and moral staunchness of what America used to be and can be again.  Say a prayer or two for religious freedom, the honor and liberty, that the Founding Fathers designed in 17176.


 BUT AS FOR YOU, BELOVED,
BUILD UP FOR YOURSELVES
UPON YOUR MOST HOLY FAITH,
PRAYING IN THE HOLY SPIRIT.
KEEP YOURSELVES
IN THE LOVE OF GOD,
LOOKING FOR THE MERCY
OF OUR LORD
JESUS CHRIST
UNTO LIFE EVERLASTING.

Jude 1: 20-21

END


P.S.  My computer wanted to do allingments and type size without me, so I let it.


No comments: