Tuesday, April 3, 2012

CAN I SELL YOU A ROCK??



Ain't got no news.  Don't know no nothin'.  Ain't too smart, neither. Rocks in a box smart.  Me no rock, but with nicks, chips, worn edges, however...solid  core, me thinks...hopes.

Well, there you have it: my thoughts for the day.  In other words there is nothing going on and little to write about.  I think I need a guest writer or two.  How about you?

I broke down and turned the A/C on this afternoon.  It was 88 degrees and humid.  The hot weather is way too early and my clock radio quit, but I woke up anyway.  It was set for 6:30 and I woke up at 6:51.  Sometimes my inner clock works: sometimes not.

Now you have all the news I know and are smarter than me as you know more about my business/life, than I do.  So, keep it a secret, OK?  If you keep all my secrets I will give you/send you your very own box of rocks as your just reward.  I'll even scrub the rocks for you. 


NOW I SAY TO YOU
THAT YOU ARE PETER
(WHICH MEANS ROCK)
AND UPON THIS ROCK
I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH,
AND THE GATES OF HELL
SHALL NOT PREVAIL.

Matt. 16: 18

So....are you sure I can't interest you in a nice box of rocks?
They are almost free you know.  One box of rocks, hardly worn down by the passage of time and usage...just for the small price of a few sincere prayers.  A very fair and modest price, don't you think?  For a good, solid rock?


 
END








No comments: