Friday, November 2, 2012

LIVE TO LOVE...LOVE TO LIVE IN CHRIST


Ahh, the plot thickens...or the pot thickens.  Or maybe I should say that the Crock Pot thickens.  That old Crock Pot is at it again and making a big pot of Barley Soup.  Technically it is Barley Soup, but it has everything in it which means that it has all the left-overs from the 'fridge in it.  That makes it the best soup and it smells so good.

Well, this week is winding down and All Saints and All Souls day is over, at least for me, but not for some as the day isn't quite over.  One of the days I will go to the Spanish Mass in the late afternoon, just to see if I can follow along.  It would be a challenge for my shriveled up brain capacity.

And thank God the election champagnes are just about over.  It is such a nasty farce of free elections because we really do not have a vote.  It is the antiquated electoral college that will decide the outcomes, not us citizens who cast the "popular vote."

I intend to go to bed early again and hope that I sleep better than last night.  I went to bed "hungry" and I never could sleep that way.  I considered getting up and eating something, but did not want to leave my cozy nest.  I finally did go to sleep, but in the wee hours.

+++
 
GRACE BE WITH ALL
THAT HAVE A LOVE
UNFAILING
FOR OUR LORD
JESUS CHRIST.
AMEN
 
Eph. 6: 24
 
Odd that I was "directed" to this particular verse because it isn't the passage that I was looking for, but one of similar of context, but longer.  It also is similar to something that I wrote to friends today, but not the same, yet it is the same.  Christ spoke of, taught about, and lived the massage of Love and we should try to do the same.  It is hard to love all God's people or someone that has that done wrong to you or has treated you in some harmful way.  It isn't easy, yet it is the prime directive of our Lord Jesus Christ.  If we live in love, with love, we are living with and in Christ as he wills us to do so.
 
 
 

END

No comments: