Tuesday, November 13, 2012

STAR LIGHT-STAR DUST

Well, I guess "winter" is more or less officially here, like it or not.  Not.  I don't want to get up on cold mornings.  I want to stay all warm and cozy in my bed.

I have a message to the person(s) who has sent me all the spam for  the sale of drugs without a prescription.  Stop already.  I really don't want to hear from you and you probably don't want to hear from the proper authorities.  Quite while your ahead.

Tomorrow after mass I will take all the potatoes to the pantry for distribution.  They are really nice potatoes.  I have some other items to take in, but need to sort through them.

Again, there isn't much to post about so this will be short.  I may start re prizing some of my older posts or snippets from them.  You know, when it gets cold my brain freezes over and becomes ice crystals.  Well, sort of.


+++
IT IS SAID,
AND I DO
BELIEVE;
THAT
GOODNESS
AND MERCY
ENVELOPES ME.
 
WHEN EVENING
STARS
BRIGHTER
THAN LIGHT
REMOVES
ALL DARKNESS
AND MY SOUL
TAKES FLIGHT;
I KNOW HE
HEARS ME;
MY HUMBLE
PRAYERS,
AND GATHERS
ME UP
AND CARRIES
ME THERE. 
 
OK, this a short poem I am working on.  Maybe I will finish it tomorrow...maybe not.
 
END
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: