Friday, November 16, 2012

The days fly by...I don't!

I took the day off from rhyme and reason.  I have no reason and I can't rhyme...or sing for that matter.  Actually I needed to get a few things done this afternoon so I was not out running around after mass.  No one is going to lift that bale or tote that barge for me.  I need a maid.  Only I am afraid the maid would quit so I have to do what needs to be done myself.  Well, it isn't that hard nor is there all that much to be done.  I just have to talk myself into it.

I have caught up with the laundry and washed the dishes.  I will get stuff out of the freezer tomorrow so that it can thaw out.  I didn't get Turkey.  I have Cornish Hens for Thanksgiving.  It will take some time to thaw them out.  Anyway, I have a mental list of things that I want to get done tomorrow, on Saturday.  Will I get everything done?  We will see.  More things are undone than get done!

+++
 
IF WE WALK IN
THE LIGHT,
AS HE IS
IN THE LIGHT,
WE HAVE
FELLOWSHIP
ONE WITH
ANOTHER,
AND THE BLOOD
OF JESUS CHRIST,
HIS SON
CLEANS US
FROM ALL EVIL.
 
1 John 1: 7
 
***
"I can resist everything
except temptation."
 
by
Oscar Wilde
No post on Saturday.
 
END
 
 


No comments: