Friday, November 30, 2012

There are days...

I don't really feel like posting.  Have you ever had that kind of day?  I think it is because I'm tired and there isn't much to say anyway.

It was another funeral mass today.  I am not that fond of funeral masses.  There was a State Trooper at mass and he was alone.  I set with him because everyone else was avoiding where he was sitting.  Well, most of do avoid the law, but there is nothing to make me do so, and I kind of felt sorry for him.

I went shopping later and was not happy with the store that I went to.  Their sale signs were a bit ambigious or slightly misleading. 

So..I am going to bed early tonight.  Christmas season is not supposed to wear you out, stress you out, or empty out the piggy bank, but it does.  Christmas is supposed to be a time for joy and glad tidings, coroling and warm fuzzy moments. 
I love Christmas and the theme; the meaning of Cristmas, but I will be glad when it is over and another memory, hopefully good ones.

+++
 
DO NOT BE AFRAID
 JOSEPH,
SON OF DAVID,
TO TAKE TO THEE
MARY, THY WIFE,
FOR THAT WHICH
IS BEGOTTEN IN HER
IS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.
 
Saint Matt. 1: 20
 
It may seem early to start thinking of the coming celebration of the biirth of Christ, but the days will slip by and then Christmas will be here and upon us.  Also, I lift out a couple of words preceding the above verse. 
 
END 
 
 
 
 


No comments: