Thursday, November 1, 2012

NOBODY'S PERFECT...

It has been a busy day, but uneventful.  I was a little slow about getting to mass today, but I made it.  I spent too much time doing odd things that counted for nothing, but took up my time.

My friends came this afternoon and did some more yard work, tree trimming and shrub removal.  There is more to do, but it got dark out and they couldn't see to work.

I stayed outside for awhile, but I got cold so I came in where it was warm.  I only stayed out there so that I would know when to lock my mower up.  I still haven't warmed up.

As I am tired and cold yet, I think I will go to bed early just to warm up.  When the doors are open it cools the house off fast and it takes a while to warm it up again.  So this a short post.

+++
 
JESUS SAID TO THEM,
"MY FOOD IS TO DO
THE WILL OF HIM
WHO SENT ME,
TO ACCOMPLISH
HIS WORK."
 
John 4: 34
 
***
 
As the gospel today was from John I thought I would just take a little bit more from the Apostle.  Also, in re-reading what I commented on last evening, of Paul's letter, it sounds like I am calling Paul something of a braggart, which is not the case.  But you must read all of the chapter to get the intent of Paul's message to the Corinthians.  He is is clarifying  his conversion and the gifts that he and others  received.  Remember that he was blinded on the road to Damascus, converted and repented his persecution of the early Christians and began to teach and preach about Christ.  I sometimes do not word my impressions in a clear manner and have to re-think and often re-write.  Thanks for being patient with me.  I tend to be a little simple-minded!!  Well, you DO know that only God is perfect!
 
END



No comments: