Wednesday, October 14, 2009

back in the saddle

I haven't had my computer since Monday. Now I am back. I have been finding and downloading the sites that were lost. I have most of them back with a few exceptions. I will continue to find and add them to my favorites.

I got pretty hungry this afternoon as I didn't have lunch. I just eat; now I feel better. I put some left over chicken, chopped broccoli and some sweet potatoes in the pressure cooker and cooked away. A meal was on my plate in short order and I devoured it.

I have to go back to the eye Doctor to repeat the field vision test. They found a "spot' on..in my left eye. This is the same eye I had to have a laser treatment on last year for a bleeding "leaking" vessel. We shall see..or then...maybe not.

Rain. Cold rain. We haven't had a frost yet, but the garden looks like Jack lumbered through. Our temperatures are very below normal, or so the weather guy says. I did turn my heat on. In years past I never turned the heat on until November or later. Last year I had to kick it on early, too. Does this sound like Global warming to you?

Tomorrow I will try to do a better job at posting. Maybe I will think of something new, exciting or never been written about before(not likely).


End.

No comments: