Friday, October 2, 2009

Getting Ready for Freddy







Do you think I have enough to get me through the winter? I have 20 cans of soup in the van and the kitchen pantry has a lot of canned food in it, too. The freezer is full, but I have been slowly using some of the frozen food. There are still a few things left in the garden such as green tomatoes and a few green beans. I think all I need is a large pack of TP and Old Man Winter can come kick butt and I will kick right back.
It is still windy, but cooler than yesterday. We had rain and thunder in the night. Rain is better than snow. I think it will just be in the 50's tomorrow.
On Monday I go to the "Arm Doctor' and on Tuesday I go to the "Eye Doctor. It will be good to have all the appointments out of the way at once. I think I have a dental appointment coming up soon, too.
I took books back to the library today and picked up a couple more. We have a 3% library tax included into our utility bill. It is the only one I don't mind paying.
There is not much going on, but I intend to get out while I can. There will be time enough to stay in when the weather turns unpleasant.
P. S. I wish my cans were better arranged and in better order, but this way I will have forced variety.
END

No comments: