Friday, October 9, 2009

Rain and green tea

There just isn't much to write about unless I mention the copious amounts of rain we have had the last few days. The ground is saturated and some of the lower areas are having flooding. I have rain in my kitchen where the water has seeped through. It isn't a lot of water, but it is annoying. That is the trouble with building houses on slabs. The rain has no where to go. Well, it hasn't poured like this for a long while so I guess I can count myself lucky.





I will post a little about Green Tea. I have posted that I am a rabid tea drinker and I like most kinds of tea. Tea is calming and also good for you.





Tea is good for the soul and relaxes the smooth muscles. It helps with eliminate fluid retention, is a stimulant, but acts differently than coffee. Coffee contains caffeine whereas tea contains tannic acid and caffeine. Both will make you busy in the bathroom. Some people drink Tea to help prevent cancer, atherosclerosis or plaque buildup. It is also good to prevent dental cavities, but don't drink it with sugar. It is also said to prevent high cholesterol. Do not drink Green Tea if you have asthma.





I seem to be craving food. I just don't know what kind. I gave up Little Debbie Cakes and most bread. I did cheat and got a loaf of bread out of the freezer. I made a chiken sandwich, but it didn't satisfy me. So I am going to boil some eggs and make a late evening snack. Maybe that will fool my brain.

END

No comments: