Saturday, October 24, 2009

Coffee Tips and Information




  1. Four Catholic ladies were having coffee. The first Catholic lady tells her friends, "My son is a priest. When he walks into a room everyone calls him "Father."



The second Catholic lady chirps, "My son is a Bishop. When he enters a room everyone calls him "Your Grace."



The third Catholic lady speaks up and says, "My son is a Cardinal. When he walk into a room everyone defers to him as "Your Eminence."



The fourth Catholic lady quietly sips her coffee as the first three Catholic ladies give' her that subtle "Well?" look.



She replies, "My son is a gorgeous 6 ' 2" hard bodied dancer. When he walks in the room people say "Oh My God!"




For best brewing results always brew a pot of coffee t its fullest capacity.

  1. Never leave coffee in an open container longer than 1/2 hour.

  2. Don't re-heat brewed coffee. It is never as delicious as fresh made.

  3. Each pound of coffee when properly brewed yields around 52 cups.

  4. Non-dairy creamers should be in the cup before the coffee, so the coffee will not cool down below 160 degrees, when the creamer will not dissolve properly.

It is cool today. I went out into the garden to check to see what is still growing besides mud. Chuck came and mowed and planted my Blueberry plants for me, so that is done. Maybe I will have some Blueberries next year. Until Monday....

The End





No comments: