Thursday, October 15, 2009

Posting

When I started this blog I told myself I would post something every day except I Sunday. That was before I realized how empty neurons can become and have nothing to fire off. Like...what can has I write about that is fresh, new , original...like Duh. The gray matter is just gray and doesn't matter...LOA.

Both my computers are up and running now. I did have to call Insight back to install broadband into the "new" Dell tower. If I could lift the big computer I would move it to a different location, but I can only lift well with one arm. Even the tech. guy grunted when he lifted the old one. Ugh.

I haven't been out to take any pictures because of the wet, clammy weather. I am afraid to download any graphics because of wormy things. I was not alone in having my Window Explorer go bonkers this past week.

My friend Debbie is back from Rome. She had a wonderful, exhausting time. She is a pizza-holic, but said the Italians can't make good pizza with the exception of one pizzeria. I think she is glad to be back home; she said she walked so much she got blisters and sore feet and she is used to being on her feet.

I have turned the heat on a couple times just to take the chill off. It has been about 20 degrees and more, below normal. I know it has been snowing in parts of NY state. Even if they are a bit "north" it is early for the southern parts of NY. Button up your overcoats.

END

No comments: