Friday, October 23, 2009

Found treasures.




My intentions were to write more about coffee, but I decided to write about the stuff I found at the Salvation Army. I found a cast iron griddle and brought it home. It needs to be cleaned up and seasoned and then I will add it to my other cast iron cookware. The typewriter is a nice Brother electric with a daisy wheel. It is in very good condition-a good buy. I have another, bigger and heavier electric typewriter, but can no longer lift it. I think I will take it to the pawn shop and see if I can trade it for something.
After my little shopping expedition my van diverted itself straight into the Golden Corral parking lot. Well, since I was there I naturally had to go in and have a meal...right?
I will write more about coffee on an other day because I do have some good information on how or how not to make coffee.
I am thinking of starting a second blog, but at this point I am only thinking about it. I will let you know.
END

No comments: