Friday, January 29, 2010

COOKIES!







Cookies! We got cookies! Yum-they are good. Made them myself and I intend to eat them myself, gluten that I am.
I used a box of lemon cake mix, three eggs, and about 1/4 cup of vegetable oil and walla...cookies. Bake about 10 minutes and eat.
This is about the easiest way I know of for making and baking in cookies. You can add nuts or raisins or even chopped fruit. They seem to turn out pretty good and I am happy as I am not the best baker/cook in the world.
I will have milk and cookies before I go to bed.
School was canceled today in expectations of snow. Well, the snow was a "no show" today, but now they say it will arrive tonight and most of Saturday. We'll see.
Our local TV station sent a young reporter to Hatti to cover the earthquake recovery. I don't know why they went to the time and expense. What little that was aired was small sound bits on the 9 O' Clock news. Mostly they showed their truck braking down and rubble. They showed very little relief work. I guess TV ratings are coming up.
I got my utility bill today. I am not happy about that. I can't understand some of it and there isn't much of an explanation on the back of it. So what are all those little letters/initials mean? Does anyone really know what the are being charged for? Am I smarter than a 5th grader? Maybe not.
The moon is full and when the moon is high in the winter sky, round and silver, I want to howl and bay at the Wolf Moon. In other words, when the moon is full...I don't sleep well. But I should sleep tonight "cause I got MILK 'N COOKIES!!!
END

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW !! Those cookies sure look good!

I wish Mrs. Geezer would bake me up a batch like that to eat along with my coffee

God bless you, Ron