Friday, January 1, 2010

TUMMY BUGS AND BLOGS

Well, I haven't kept up with reading the news or the bogs these past couple of days because of the Tummy Bug, also known as the Kentucky Flu, 'though I'm pretty sure it is everywhere or coming to a theater near you soon. As I seldom get sick it was surprise to me; I just thought I was getting fat..er or lazy..er. Actually I was getting bloated and had severe stomach cramping. Still, I got off lucky as many were suffering from both ends of the...ahh...spectrum.

I didn't eat much for a couple of days as I finally got it figured out. I drank fluids and ate some olives to get the vinegar (acid) into my system. Bugs don't like acid. Bugs do like sugar and sweets...makes them grow and multiply like Tummy Trolls. Don't drink colas or sweet drinks.

I decided to go to bed and "sleep it of." I slept about 14 hours straight through the night and into the day. I felt a lot better so I decided to cook supper and eat as I hadn't eaten much in at least two days. I cooked rice (bland), okra and pork riblets. Probably not the best choice, but it was good. Not sure if I ate too soon, but I needed food...nurishment...even though I wasn't hungry.

So, I have not kept up with the dire predictions, prognostications, negative perspectives and downright meanness and some of the nastiness that is hidden in blogs and postings. Maybe the world will fall apart or fall in, like a big balloon that loses its air and goes fizzing off out through space and the universe. Would inflation cause deflation? Probably. I suppose it all in how you see the "end" coming. Will we collapse from the financial weight we are being loaded down with or will America just become a second world country? I am inclined to think that we will become a second world country/power. If worse comes to worse we may even become a feudal society and even worse, an anarchy. I know there are some out there that would just love a loss of law and order; thus they could make their own laws or become the victims of it.

Who would be the first to go or be sacrificed in such a scenario? It would be the elderly, the infirm, the mentally and/or the physically challenged. It's already in the works in that Social Security is already feeling the first effects. OH NO, you say, OH YES, says I. The NWO is working overtime getting all the little duckies lined up and ready for slaughter by attrition.

So, says I, Americans with any ounce of sensibilities should get all their own ducks lined up for the hunt and in the next coming (season) elections-vote out the politicians that were elected on false hopes, promises and outright lies; the next thing to being traitors of the Constitution. Of course, that is just what politicians do best, isn't it? VOTE THEM OUT!

END

No comments: