Monday, January 25, 2010

"it" has returned



The cold weather has made a comeback. I was out today and the wind was sharper than a knife and just as cutting. I really don't like winter, but I suppose it will be over before we know it and than we will complain about heat and humidity.



I looked at electric start lawn mowers and a tiller with an electric motor. I can't pull a start cord anymore, but I still hope to put in a good garden in the spring and keep the yard up. I suppose you might think it's too early to plan a garden, but it isn't. The best gardens are well thought out. Last year Chuck planted half my garden in flowers which I will not do. You can't eat flowers. I'll have flowers, but it won't be the the main theme of the garden.



Debbie brought me some wine bottles for the next batch of wine and and I gave her a bottle from last years vintage. It should be well aged by now.



There isn't much new going on except that I am going to stay in where it is warm. I am even going to pay my insurance by phone. It spit snow off and on today and is supposed to do the same most of the week. Last year on Jan. 25 there was a massive ice storm. The weather can go bad very quickly. So, in I stay.



End

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey. I don't normally leave comments, but I just wanted to say thanks for the great information. I have a blog too, though
I don't write as good as you do, but if you want to check it out here it is. Thanks again and have a great day!

Druid Leveling Guide