Thursday, January 28, 2010

Snowman cometh

It is cold. It is 26 degrees at this moment. We didn't get rain. We didn't get sleet or ice. We may get snow. Who knows...it may go "thataway."
The sun was brightly shining in the morning and afternoon even 'though it was cold out. By mid-afternoon it started to cloud over and chase away the sun. No matter. I have books to read and seed catalogues to consider. Life is good when you have seed catalogues to mull over.
I am always disappointed in the fact that most of my family are not followers or express much interest in my endeavors. Maybe I need to rave and rant, curse like crazy, become psychotic and or paranoid, to get their attention...nah(sometimes my spellchecker fixates on a word).
Anyway, there just isn't much going on. Even the traffic on the street has slowed and become quieter. I think I will read a little bit and go to bed early.

No comments: