Friday, January 15, 2010

GIVE ME LIBERTY


I went to a Tea Party meeting that is trying to get organized here. It was pretty interesting and I want to go again. I don't know what I could do in such a group, maybe something not to arduous.
We need some changes in all branches of government. Our local Mayor has been arrested twice for selling alcohol to minors and gotten off twice. That is not the only bad behavior he has been involved in and some of his former backers are calling in loans he has "defaulted" on, plus a few other tidbits.
Anyway I did enjoy hearing the speakers. They don't want to rock the world; they just want to have government serve the people according to Scripture and the Constitution.
I am tired and had a very late supper so this is a short post. END...END

No comments: