Saturday, January 23, 2010















I've been sniffin' glue...literally. I been trying to fix a drawer with wood putty/ plastic repair filler and that stuff makes my house smell like a sniffer's paradise. Very strong stuff. I feel like my brain has packed it's bags and left the building.


I should be exercising my inner cranium, but my ears are slightly ringing and the top of my head feels a little tight...now I know not to do these little repair jobs inside the hut...er..house.

Better not tell the young and the restless of a new source of glue. Whew!


It's a good thing tomorrow is Sunday as I don't write on the Lords Day. I am suffering from brain drain along with an effected sense of reality.
This evening(before sniffing)I had a craving for starch or pasta. So I prepared a package of Raman Noodles and ate the whole thing. I still have chicken, dressing, green beans and rice, but I wanted something different. Now I want hot chocolate to make my head feel more balanced. No more sniffing, America...Intentional or otherwise!!!
END

No comments: