Friday, February 12, 2010

Cancun food


Just so you won't think I am not ecumenical I went to the Cancun Restaurant for lunch today. You see, I like All food, especially if someone else cooks it and I don't have dishes to clean up. So, I like Mexican food, too. The trouble with the Cancun is that the portions are HUGE. You get a big bang for your buck...if you can eat it all.
I got really hot in the van. We are having a heat wave. I think it got up to about 38 degrees. Of course, it is not a lasting rise in the temperature and it is getting cold now, as the eve. progresses. And more snow is coming our way...2 to 5 inches.
I wanted to get out while the sun was bright and shinning. I did and picked up a loaf of bread and a few items. I didn't really need to go: Just wanted to get out and about and make sure the earth was still rotating in its path within the stars.
I hope to get back to the library on Monday, but that is when Mother Nature is supposed to make her bed in white lace end eiderdown coverlets. Time will tell, but I think Mother Nature really ought to be bedding down elsewhere. She has overstayed her welcome.
There isn't much to inspire me or any of the readers that may happen by, so I am about to call it a night.
END

No comments: