Friday, February 5, 2010

What? Snow?

It has been raining all day and has now turned to snow. Let it snow. I'm staying in. I did get an e-mail from Ray. He is in Virginia getting brakes on his big rig and watching the snow fall.

We may get 2 to 3 inches here, but it looks like the government got out of Dodge. Like...did they have to? Couldn't they tough it out like the citizens...you know...the poor folks that pay the taxes that pay for the tickets so they can jet on out of there?



I am wondering what has happened to Al Gore's global warming? I believe we are in a natural cosmic cycle. It has happened before and will happen again. The earth will warm and than cool, warm and cool, like some romances. We will adapt or become an endangered species.

I wish someone could tell me why the curser jumps all over the place. I spend more time correcting than I do posting.



END

No comments: