Saturday, February 27, 2010

Pledge of Allegiance

I am disappointed that no one found it. Or maybe no one read Friday's post.



I pledge allegiance to the flag of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and to the republic for which it stands...



Did no one notice that I left out "THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?"



No wonder this nation is in trouble.

No wonder Congress can slip everything and anything past the people of this nation.

You get what you pay for.



I could have said, "I pledge allegiance to the flag of China..Russia..Cuba...or Iran. Then would you have taken notice? Did you not Pledge Allegince to this country all through grade and high school and even in the services? Sad...sad...sad.



OK, I don't have many readers, but someone should have noticed an taken offense...made a comment...something.

No comments: