Wednesday, February 24, 2010

No news is good news

They say that no news is good news and that fairly well describes this posting. Well, I could add that my nephew is stuck in Harrisburg, PA. waiting to get out of the snow. He drives an Auto Transport rig and the weather on the east is not ideal for hauling.





I have been watching Olin Steed on the Discovery Channel. He never finds the elusive pot of gold, so I am losing interest. It is a remake of the Josh Bernstein discovery show. I did watch Survivor Man, which was fairly good, but it must have been dropped. I watch whats-his-face on Man vs. Wild, but Bear does so many stupid, dangerous "stunts" that the average man or women would die if they tried doing some(or a lot) of that stuff. Well, it's entertainment and I don't have any books to read.



Oh yes, my neighbors next door finally put their trash/garbage out for pick up. They have a big block out building and the stuff was falling out of the doorway. The pile is at least 6 feet high and probably 4 feet wide. Some of their trash is drifting about in my yard and I will have to pick it up. I hope I get to see the pick up guys when they drive up. Now, I'll bet that will be real entertainment!! By morning half of that pile will be all over the alleyway!

The End

No comments: