Tuesday, February 16, 2010

FREECYCLE-GONE

Today I got rid of Freecycle. It has been clogging up my e-mail box for some time. Even after deleting a bunch of stuff I still have around 400 entries or requests in my box. Also, it annoys me that people as for color TVs, computers, all kinds of electronics, ecetra. There are some good, forthright people in need, but a lot of people that just want...want...want. So, freecycle cycled on out of my files.

I also called the credit card company and got rid of-canceled-my credit card. They said they were not part of the bank bailout, but of course, they were. Same bank...same card. They may operate independently from the parent bank, but that is where they get the money for operations, no doubt.

Credit Card companies have Americans on a leash, but I refuse to be bound and jerked around, paying out $60.00 per year for the privilege of nothing. "IT MATTERS NOT HOW STRAIGHT THE GATE-I AM THE MASTER OF MY FATE." Or as much as humanly possible.

Tomorrow I need to get out and about in spite of the snow. I need to get my prescriptions refilled and maybe some moo juice. We are supposed to get rain/ice over the week-end. I don't want to wait to the last minute to go to the drug store or for milk.

There you have it: my post for the day. THE END

No comments: