Thursday, February 25, 2010

TEA PARTY


I've been to a Tea Party meeting. No, they are not crazy, radicals. You can learn things about your Constitution and history that they don't bother to teach in school. For instance, we are Not a Democracy, but a Republic-a nation of laws. No where in all of the Constitution is the word Democracy written. Most people do not know the difference between the two words and what they stand for. Anymore there is very little difference as over time politicians have melded the together. "I pledge allegiance to the flag and to the Republic for which it stands...." I can't do your homework for you, but you should look it up for your own enlightenment and education.
The People who attend these meetings are not young people. They are older citizens, mostly over 40 and many much older, who remember what America used to be and the COMMITMENT for freedom and liberty. This is not my first meeting, but is the first time I have had much to say about the Gathering of Eagles. Want a future for tomorrow? The plan for its rescue...save America. COMMIT YOURSELF.
I'm pretty tired so I will stop my preaching. Into the night go I. To my bed, that is.
END

No comments: