Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Chicken in the freezer

I went to Wall-Mart and bought five chickens for the freezer. When I was putting them in the freezer I found a chicken I had bought at an other sale some time ago. So, I put four in the freezer and kept one out for me to make meals with. Thus, I still have five in the freezer. I feel a little guilty because I just about cleaned the deli out. I am thinking about going back in a few days and getting more, but I will give them a some time to forget who cleaned them out on Wed. LOA!

I have Squash, Zucchini and beets in the back of the van. I will have to bring them in in small installments as I can't lift the buckets. I will get them in, a few at at a time. It is the beets that I really like. Pickled beets are so good!

I see people on Facebook are having a miserable time in all the heat. I know that many people on the east coast don't have A/C. Here, in downtown Ky, you can't hardly live without them, esp. in towns. It is like living in a heat sink. Hopefully, tomorrow will be slightly cooler and rain will come on Thursday evening.

I refilled the birdbath last evening and again this evening. I saw one lonely bird out there looking for a drink, but the well had gone dry. In the morning the birds will get their water.

I picked up my meds. this afternoon. $99.00 cash. I don't know what the agent was thinking of when he didn't include drug coverage. in my plan. I have enough B/P meds. for 90 days and that helps. Of course that isn't the only medicine I had to get, but the other stuff was cheap in comparison. Every time I go to get a prescription filled they say, "You don't have drug coverage" and I have to tell them I will pay cash up front for it. In November, when the agent comes around, you can count on me making some changes.

I have received a few complaints about a family member using vulgarities and some nasty, mean comments on Facebook. I have to tell them I have no control over that person or what she is posting. If she can not use proper decorum at her age, she never will.

The price of gas went down a few cents, not really enough to make a difference. This nation runs on oil and we have been hijacked by big corporations, banks and politics. There is little we can do about it. "They" passed Lieberman's "Kill Switch" for the Internet. The government can shut down the Internet anytime it wants to do so. I remember my brother telling me the way to conquer a nation and control it's people was to control communications. Free Press is gone. Free Speech is vilified and pretty soon communications will be under the hammer. Glenn Beck is running scared with good reason. The demeaning of religion has been slowly ground into the skulls of numskulls and idjets alike. When will the next shoe fall, I wonder. When I went to the Doctor I had to show my driver's licence, but illegals don't have to. What's next?

END P.S..Sometimes I take poetic licence with certain words of phrases. Another P.S....Never buy chocolate and leave in a hot car! Mush!

No comments: