Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Loading up

I'm loading up the freezer. There is some room to spare. Corn will go into the spaces left. I am always looking for food/vegetables to cram into every nook and cranny. The more that goes into the freezer means the less I will have to go out for in the winter.

The has been a terrible day for using the computer. I have been told that I need a security of "11," but I don't' know how to do it. I have a Blacken router and when I called for help I was online with a guy from India and I just could not understand him. So I struggle with my computer being messed up on a daily bases. Letters end up all over and sentences jump all over and everywhere. When the weather is bad it is even worse. I'll be glad when all the kids go back to school and are off line. I am almost tempted to go back to dial up.

Because of the constant and random misplacement of letters, fragments of words and even the cursor being all over the page, I am cutting this post short.

END

No comments: