Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Not much

I left my shoes out on the patio last night and it rained. By early afternoon they were all dried out because the sun came out and it became pretty warm out there. So, no harm done.

I have been craving something; I don't know what. For lunch I fried up crook neck squash with onions, peppers and chicken. I wasn't satisfied. For supper I got a NY strip steak out of the freezer and cooked it with peppers and onions. I ate well, still crave something. I think I need some candy or something that isn't good for me.

I didn't do much work today. The garden is wet, yet locally we are over six inches below normal in rainfall. We get a little rain, but now enough. It pours all around, but not here.

There isn't much to write about unless I point out the misuse of there and their. As most older readers know, "there" is a place or position. "Their(s)" of is people/and or possessions. In other words , Beverly is over there and and the car is theirs. LOA! I see so may spelling and grammatical errors these days, and I am no expert. I think texting and social webs are creating dumb down dummies in the world of Facebook, Twitter and Myspace. And so it goes.

No comments: