Friday, December 24, 2010





As the day got cooler the snow began to stick to the ground. By six PM there was two inches on the ground. We may get another inch or so, but the young at heart will have a White Christmas. I got the snow shovel out for my "White Christmas."
I pulled a roasted chicken out of the freezer and it is thawing out. Tomorrow I may get ambitious and fix a few things to go with it.
It is so quite with the snow on the ground and no cars going up and down the street. It looks like 'most everyone stayed at home, just where they should be. I didn't get out for the Christmas mass I had planned on going to, either.
*
BEHOLD, THE VIRGIN
SHALL BE WITH CHILD,
AND SHALL BRING FORTH
A SON;
AND THEY SHALL
CALL HIS NAME
EMMANUEL
*
Matt. 1, vs.23
*
END

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We wound up with about 7 inches of the white stuff on Christmas day. I love to see a white Christmas but sure hated the shoveling, LOL.