Saturday, December 11, 2010

This is a beautiful Ivory carving that you may wish to enlarge to see the details better. I am not sure, but I think it is Italian.

I bought a 5 lb. bag of loose Oolong Tea from the Chines Restaurant for $8.00. This is the best tea. I need to find some canisters or containers so I can make smaller storage units of tea to freeze.

Here is a nice photo that I borrowed from another site. Pretty as a picture.
I have stayed in all day. It was raining when I got up and it rained all day. The temperatures went up, now they are going down. Mother Nature must have gotten her yo yo out to play with. Tomorrow, Sunday, we are supposed to have snow off and on all day. Yet, it is only supposed to be an inch or so. Thus, I have written:
DON'T TRUST MOTHER NATURE
SHE'S AS FICKLE AS CAN BE
SHE SNOWS AND BLOWS
AND NO ONE KNOWS
WHERE FROM HER WRATH
TO FLEE
-
HER LOVER'S OLD MAN WINTER
AN AIRY KIND OF GUY
FROM IN HIS LAIR
WITH HOARY HAIR
HE SENDS HIS CHILLY CRY
-
NO, DON'T TRUST MOTHER NATURE
SHE 'S FAITHLESS AND UNTRUE
A FICKLE FRIEND, BUT IN THE END
SHE 'LL TURN HER FACE
FROM YOU
uh hu...by me...LOL's
You can tell it's been a lazy day. The only thing I have accomplished is to shred a bag full of junk mail.
*
FOR ALL CREATION,NEW,
IN ITS SEVERAL KINDS,
WAS BEING MADE OVER ANEW
SERVING ITS NATURAL LAWS,
THAT YOUR CHILDREN
MIGHT BE PRESERVED,
UNHARMED.
*
Wisdom 19, 6
*
This verse is in the conclusion chapter of Wisdom. I have thought about it and don't know what to make of it. The Bible is a mystery.
*
BE JOYFUL IN HOPE,
PATIENT IN AFFLICTION,
FAITHFUL IN PRAYER
*
Romans 12:12
*
Tomorrow, Sunday, will be a bacon 'n eggs kind of morning. If it snow I may take a picture. I forgot to get the snow shovel out!
*
END


No comments: